UC Davis Hematology Oncology is seeking an outstanding, full-time, clinical Hematologist/Oncologist at the UC Davis Health Placer County Health site in beautiful, up-and-coming Rocklin, CA.
Physician will see patients in the office and evaluate and initiate therapy. Limited to patients with hematological or cancer-related problems. On average, may see 10-20 patients/day. Provide consults and perform procedures when need arises. Coordinate patient care with clinical team and oversee infusion room. 90% clinical, 10% administrative, education, and training.
• Maintain CA Medical License
• Completed a medical internship, a residency in Internal Medicine, and a medical fellowship in Hematology and/or •Oncology
• Board Certified or Maintaining MOC in Internal Medicine
• Board Certified or Maintaining MOC in Hematology or Medical Oncology within 2 years of start date
• Medical, Dental & Vision Benefits
• UC Pension & Defined Contribution Plans
• 403(b) and 457 Retirement Savings
• CME & BC Allowance
• Malpractice, Life and Disability Insurance
• Employee Discounts
• Relocation Assistance
• Opportunity for an annual bonus
• Many more!
Not a J-1/H-1 Visa Opportunity.
The University of California, Davis is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer.
Theresa WeaverHematology Oncology4501 X Street, Suite 3016Sacramento, CA 95817 USAhttps://firstname.lastname@example.org
Take the next step on your career path - find the job that fits your skills and goals.
Sign in or create a free account to post your resume and save job listings of interest.
International callers dial
9 a.m. - 5 p.m.
AMERICAN SOCIETY OF HEMATOLOGY
2021 L Street NW, Suite 900, Washington, DC 20036
Phone 202-776-0544 | Fax 202-776-0545
Copyright © 2021 by American Society of Hematology