HEMATOLOGIST / ONCOLOGIST (Malignant Hematology Focus) Leading Cancer Center in Northern Colorado
BANNER MD ANDERSON CANCER CENTER
The Division of Cancer Medicine
Greeley, CO, USA
$300,000 or above
March 23, 2021
March 23-May 25, 2021
The Division of Cancer Medicine is actively recruiting a Staff Hematologist/Oncologist to join our team at Banner MD Anderson Cancer Center in the Northern Colorado area in Loveland/Greeley. This unique candidate will join a national leader in multidisciplinary cancer care, education, and discovery by supporting our malignant hematology program.
Banner Health is ranked in the top 10 healthcare systems nationwide. As a partner member of the MD Anderson Cancer Network®, our cancer program is a fully integrated, clinical extension of The University of Texas MD Anderson Cancer Center and brings an unprecedented level of cancer care to Northern Colorado. We share a commitment to evidence-based, multidisciplinary, and individualized patient care. Banner MD Anderson Cancer Center began in Gilbert, AZ in 2011 and was MD Anderson's first full clinical extension outside of Greater Houston. We have 135+ on-going clinical trials.
Banner MD Anderson Cancer Center includes a comprehensive team of experts that includes many subspecialties. Joining our program affords an opportunity to enjoy:
• Team approach to care with focused disease-specific expertise in the medical, radiation, and surgical management of the cancer patient
• Evidence-based, multidisciplinary approach to patient care
• Access to clinical trials and new investigative therapies
• State-of-the-art technology for the diagnosis, staging, and treatment of all types of cancer
• Oncology expertise in supportive care services
• Opportunity for an adjunct faculty position at UT MD Anderson Cancer Center
Requirements and details include:
• Board Certified/Board Eligible in Hematology/Oncology, Medical Oncology, and Hematology
• Interest and experience in malignant hematology
• Accepting experienced/new graduates
• Leadership experience and interest in clinical research preferred
• Ability and desire to support a growing team and align with the needs of the program
When you work with Banner MD Anderson Cancer Center you will receive a lucrative compensation package:
• Compensation Range $400,000 - $500,000 includes base salary and benefits (salary dependent on experience/qualifications)
With more than 300 days of sunshine, Northern Colorado is one of the best places to live and work offering spectacular views along the Rocky Mountain Front Range, great weather, endless recreational activities, cultural amenities, education and professional opportunities.
We encourage you to submit your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org For questions, please contact Chanelle Kisting, Sourcing Strategist, at: (602) 747-6326. Visit our website at: www.bannerhealth.com Please, No Agency Solicitation.
Banner MD Anderson Cancer Center is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, religion, disability, or veteran status except where such distinction is required by law. All positions at Banner MD Anderson Cancer Center are security-sensitive and subject to examination of criminal history record information. Smoke-free and drug-free environment. Not a J1 opportunity.
1801 16th Street
Greeley, CO 80631 USA
back to top