Southern California Permanente Medical Group
Southern California, CA, USA
March 11, 2021
Private Office/Group Practice
June 14-September 1, 2021
I am a
A skilled practitioner who seeks to create high-quality outcomes through integrated care.
At the Southern California Permanente Medical Group (SCPMG), a physician-led partnership organization with a patient-centered and evidence-based approach to medicine, we believe in giving every member of our community the opportunity to live a happy, healthy life. From the physicians we employ to the patients we serve, our mission is to provide a level of care and support that enables each of us to achieve our best.
Opportunities in Moreno Valley, San Bernardino County, and Ventura County
SCPMG is an organization with strong values, which provides our physicians with the resources and support systems to ensure they can focus on practicing medicine, connecting with one another, and providing the best possible care to their patients. In Southern California, you'll enjoy amazing recreational activities, spectacular natural sceneries, and an exceptional climate.
SCPMG is proud to offer its physicians:
• An organization that has served the communities of Southern California for more than 65 years
• A physician-led practice that equally emphasizes professional autonomy and cross-specialty collaboration
• Comprehensive administrative support
• An environment that promotes excellent service to patients
• A fully implemented electronic medical record system
• An excellent salary, comprehensive benefits and partnership eligibility after 3 years
We invite you to make a difference in the communities we serve.
The Answer to Health Care in America.
How to Apply
For questions or additional information, please contact Virginia Albert at 866-219-5889 or Virginia.L.Albert@kp.org. We are an AAP/EEO employer.
393 East Walnut Street
Pasadena, CA 91188 USA
back to top