Ohio Mercy Health Hematology Oncology Opportunity
Lima, OH, USA
$300,000 or above
September 24, 2020
September 24-November 1, 2020
We are seeking a board certified/board eligible Oncologist interested in experiencing all four seasons in a Midwest city surrounded by beautiful suburbs and charming rural communities. You would join an established group and have the opportunity to grow your ideal practice. Mercy St. Rita’s is a large Regional Referral Center serving a ten county area of more than 480,000.
The community of Lima, Ohio offers many perks; including minimal traffic, low cost of living, and access to both public and private school systems with excellent reputations. This is a close knit community that is ideal for raising your family. In addition, we are centrally located between multiple large urban hubs for quick access to metropolitan experiences and air transportation. You will be less than 2 hours from Toledo, Dayton, Columbus, Cincinnati, Detroit and Fort Wayne.
We offer candidates a competitive income and recruitment package that is open for negotiation commensurate with your qualifications.
Oncology services overview:
• Dedicated Oncology Navigators
• Integrated Breast Clinic
• Fully Staffed with Tumor Registry
• Inpatient acute with 28 beds
• 2 Outpatient Centers: Lima, OH and Celina, OH
• Medical Radiation Oncology at both OP Centers
• Comprehensive palliative care program with their own medical director
• Comprehensive hospice care program with their own medical director
• Women’s Wellness Center located in close proximity to main campus
• Clinical trial research program with Ohio State
• Satellite Affiliate of The James Cancer Center
• All nursing staff have a BSN and OCN Certification
• High tenured nursing staff in both IP and OP settings
• Medical Oncology managers have 25+ years of oncology experience
• Hospitalist’s admission for inpatient
• Office hours for clinic are Monday – Thursday 8 – 4:30, Friday 8-12
• Average patient load is 18-20
• Pharmacy and Lab is on site at OP Center
• Satellite affiliate of The James Cancer Center
If you would consider a move to an area and health system surrounded by a strong Midwest community please contact me.
Traci Cox, M.Ed.
Mercy Health St. Rita’s
About the Employer
Mercy Health is the largest health system in Ohio. Mercy Health - Lima, anchored by St. Rita's Medical Center, proudly offers region-leading health care for Lima and northwestern Ohio. Our focus on offering the highest-quality care to the communities we serve is unwavering. With more than 3,000 employees, physicians and volunteers, we are fulfilling our promise, providing area residents with outstanding health and wellness services and improving the health of the communities we serve.
How to Apply
Please contact physician recruiter, Traci Cox at 419-296-7808 or email@example.com, if you have questions. To be considered submit your CV to Traci at firstname.lastname@example.org
730 West Market Street
Lima, OH 45801 USA
back to top