(Sr) Medical Director, Global MA - Belantamab Mafodotin (BCMA)
Global Medical Affairs - Oncology
Colegeville, PA; or Europe.... , PA, USA
MD, PhD, PhD and/or MD, DO
November 22, 2019
Corporate (Biotech or Pharmaceutical)
November 22, 2019-January 22, 2020
- Gathers medical insights from the Franchise Local Operating Companies (LOCs) and external stakeholders (HCP’s, Patients, Payors and Regulators) to shape the integrated evidence strategy and global medical affairs plans and strategy.
- Leads Advisory Board design and discussion ensuring compliance with SE governance and documentation requirements (Approval Templates; GLASSES etc).
- Leads Symposia and other Educational Activities design and discussion ensuring compliance with SE governance and documentation requirements (Approval Templates; GLASSES etc).
- Facilitates preparation for the aPIB review / Brand Planning processes, ensuring compliance with timelines and mandated global templates to ensure consistency across Franchises/Franchise LOCs.
Plays an integral role in the development and approval of brand strategy, and promotional campaigns and materials, ensuring compliance with all relevant codes and system requirements (ABPI, Zinc MAPs etc).
- Develops/reviews publications/abstracts/posters related to the product, key competitors and relevant disease area(s). Ensures the Data Dissemination Plan (DDP) is maintained.
- Enhances local tactical plans and shares best practices to support Launch Excellence.
- Medical Doctor-Board Certification (or equivalent credentials) or extensive clinical and industry experience (Gyn)Oncology.
- Industry and/or clinical experience in the oncology therapeutic area.
- Broad drug development experience with robust knowledge of GCP regulatory/ market access and reimbursement requirements.
- Ability to develop, design and implement Phase IIIb/IV studies.
- Robust understanding of promotional codes/regulations; previous involvement in review and approval processes.
- Highly developed leadership, networking, communication, intercultural communication skills and influencing skills to work effectively in a complex matrix and global environment.
- Ability to work across time zones and to travel.
About the Employer
GSK Oncology has a strong commitment to the discovery and development of new innovative therapies for patients suffering from hematological malignancies or solid tumors, specifically in four cutting-edge areas of research: Cancer Epigenetics, Immuno-Oncology, Cell & Gene Therapies, and Synthetic Lethality.
1250 South Collegeville Road
Collegeville, PA 19426 USA
back to top