(Sr) Medical Directors - Synthetic Lethality, Cell/Gene Therapies, Immuno-Oncology, Cancer Epigeneti
Oncology Clinical Development
Waltham, MA; or Collegeville, PA... , MA, USA
November 22, 2019
Corporate (Biotech or Pharmaceutical)
November 22, 2019-January 22, 2020
- Collaborate with physicians, scientists, regulatory professionals, biostatisticians, regulatory, executive staff and others as necessary to development and execute clinical trials from beginning to end.
- Contribute to ongoing or planned interventional clinical trials (phase 1-3).
- Drive clinical trial execution to achieve timely completion of clinical studies.
- Assume medical responsibility for clinical trials including active participation in real-time medical monitoring of studies, including patient eligibility assessment, study design questions, and safety data review.
- Analysis, interpretation and presentation of clinical study data.
- Participate in clinical study report writing and review, using medical expertise to identify ways to best analyze and present data.
- Collaborate with Principal Investigators in the evaluation and assessment of publications (abstracts, posters, manuscripts) associated with clinical data.
- Network extensively to develop long-term strategic partnerships with thought leaders both internally and externally, in support of GSK’s vision.
- Represent GSK at medical meetings, advisory boards and outreach meetings as needed/appropriate.
- MD (or equivalent) with board certification or board qualifications in medical oncology. US State Licensure to practice medicine is desirable.
- 3+ years of clinical development experience within the pharmaceutical or biotechnology industry with focus and strong track record of experience with leading oncology clinical trials.
- Strong working knowledge of the clinical drug development process.
- Track record in the conduct/participation in clinical trials (investigator initiated, company sponsored or cooperative group trials) and their subsequent publications.
- Successful academic research publication history or history of medical practice in a relevant field.
- Solid personal and professional relationships with key opinion leaders (KOLs) in medical oncology.
- Strong credibility within the medical community which includes the ability to reach out to key thought leaders in academia.
About the Employer
GSK Oncology has a strong commitment to the discovery and development of new innovative therapies for patients suffering from hematological malignancies or solid tumors, specifically in four cutting-edge areas of research: Cancer Epigenetics, Immuno-Oncology, Cell & Gene Therapies, and Synthetic Lethality.
1250 South Collegeville Road
Collegeville, PA 19426 USA
back to top