VP/Head, Early Clinical Development Leader
Collegeville, PA; or Waltham, MA... , PA, USA
MD, PhD, PhD and/or MD
November 22, 2019
Corporate Research Institute, Corporate (Biotech or Pharmaceutical)
November 22, 2019-January 22, 2020
- Establishes the Early Medicines Development Strategy, aligned with input and alignment from late stage development, franchise, commercial, and medical.
- Supports, advises, and counsels direct reports to deliver the package of evidence that delivers against the TMP for a medicine of value through early development from the preclinical setting (Candidate Selection) through PoC.
- Assists in the selection, evaluation, leadership, and development of core team members of the early development team.
- MD, PhD, or equivalent.
- Open to a medical specialization aside from a preference for oncology disease area familiarity. This role requires a demonstrated expert level understanding in science and the application of these principles to the drug development process.
- Demonstrated expert level understanding in science and the application of these principles to the drug development process.
- Will have led development programs (pre-clinical or clinical) with experience fulfilling requirements of regulatory filings to enter into clinical testing.
- Must demonstrate deep drug development expertise and experience.
- Considerable pharmaceutical industry experience is required.
- Prior significant pre-clinical and clinical expertise in drug development with an emphasis on earlier stage clinical development and translational medicine.
- Expertise/knowledge in pre-clinical science as well as the utility/limitations of pre-clinical tools.
- Established expertise/knowledge in early clinical development and translational medicine/experimental medicine.
- Knowledge of all phases of medicine development, including pre-clinical and clinical trial management and translational medicine studies/experimental medicine design and management.
About the Employer
GSK Oncology has a strong commitment to the discovery and development of new innovative therapies for patients suffering from hematological malignancies or solid tumors, specifically in four cutting-edge areas of research: Cancer Epigenetics, Immuno-Oncology, Cell & Gene Therapies, and Synthetic Lethality.
1250 South Collegeville Road
Collegeville, PA 19426 USA
back to top