Atrium Health Levine Cancer Seeking Non-Malignant Hematology Physician in Charlotte, NC
Charlotte, NC, USA
MD, Board Eligible, Board Certified
November 27, 2023
November 27, 2023-January 27, 2024
If it’s possible, you will find it at Atrium Health—the leading community-focused academic healthcare system serving North Carolina, South Carolina and Georgia. We invite board-eligible/board-certified Hematologist to discover all that we can do when we bring healing hearts, inquisitive minds and progressive visionaries together in our Levine Cancer Institute team at Morehead in Charlotte, NC.
Levine Cancer Institute, a part of Atrium Health, is seeking a board-eligible/board-certified Hematologist to join their faculty in Charlotte, NC.
Qualified Candidates Should Be:
- Board-eligible/board-certified in Hematology
- Interested in outpatient clinical practice predominantly geared towards non-malignant hematologic disorders but may include myeloproliferative neoplasms.
- Interested in consulting on hematology cases in the inpatient setting at a tertiary care academic hospital, as part of a hematology consultation service staffed with hematology oncology fellows and APPs.
- Collaborative, collegial, and have strong communication skills.
About the Position:
- Outpatient practice at Levine Cancer Institute - Morehead in Charlotte, NC.
- Inpatient hematology consult service at Atrium Health Carolinas Medical Center – Main on a rotation basis (1 week at a time) for 7-8 weeks per year.
- Outpatient clinic can be blocked during inpatient rotation.
- The candidate will be eligible for a faculty position at Wake Forest School of Medicine and have educational, quality improvement, leadership, and research opportunities.
About the Practice:
- Currently looking to add one Hematologist to the Department of Hematologic Oncology and Blood Disorders at the Morehead location. The Department of Hematologic Oncology and Blood Disorders currently has 28 clinical faculty in the divisions of non-malignant (classical) hematology, leukemia, lymphoma, and plasma cell disorders.
- Dedicated Hemophilia Treatment Center at Levine Cancer Institute serving 8 counties in North and Soth Carolina
- Dedicated Sickle Cell Program
- Dedicated Transplant and Cellular Therapy service which administers CAR T cell therapy, autologous and allogeneic hematopoietic stem cell transplantation.
- Academic-based practice with excellent community partnerships providing advanced treatment approaches including infusion therapy.
- Infusion center, laboratory services and dedicated hematology beds on site
About Levine Cancer Institute:
The Levine Cancer Institute (LCI) was opened in 2012 to provide world-class cancer care close to home. LCI has well-established service lines in malignant and non-malignant hematology, hematopoietic cell transplantation, CAR-T cell therapy, solid tumor oncology, and radiation therapy and has been a leader in multiple Phase 1 and 2 clinical trials.
When you join Atrium Health, you will be welcomed into an inclusive culture that celebrates and respects the contributions a diverse team can make together. Practice where your voice is valued, your passion for advancing medicine is rewarded, and you get the resources and support you need to thrive personally and professionally. In our nationally-renowned integrated health system, you can work alongside the most advanced minds in medicine to improve medicine, elevate hope and advance healing—for all.
Please contact Dr. Nilanjan Ghosh, email@example.com, for more information about the opportunity.
4135 South Stream Blvd
Charlotte, NC 28217 USA
back to top