Medical Oncology Opportunities at the University of Nebraska Medical Center
University of Nebraska Medical Center
Omaha, NE, USA
MD, DO, Board Eligible, Board Certified
September 18, 2023
Medical School, Hospital/Clinical Facility
September 11, 2023-March 31, 2024
The Division of Oncology and Hematology at the University of Nebraska Medical Center (UNMC) in Omaha, NE is excited to announce faculty opportunities for medical oncologists. These are exciting opportunities to join more than 200 oncologists, translational and basic scientists working together fusing science and medicine to speed up breakthroughs in the lab and deliver state of the art care to patients. As part of the Big Ten Cancer Research Consortium, a unique team-research culture drives science rapidly from ideas to treatment-changing paradigms. Opportunities exist in the following:
Non-malignant hematology – Omaha, NE
- Participation in the multidisciplinary clinical care of patients and the design and conduct of clinical trials
- Member of the Alliance for Clinical Trials in Oncology. The Alliance is one of four multidisciplinary cooperative adult cancer treatment groups funded by the National Cancer Institute
General oncologist – Kearney, NE
· The latest in cancer treatment and services in a brand new, 53,000 SF comprehensive oncology center
- Ongoing collaboration with more than more than 200 oncologists, translational and basic scientists on the main campus
- Vibrant college town with a progressive spirit, bustling economy and thriving recreational and cultural scene
- J-1 visa sponsorship available
The Fred & Pamela Buffett Cancer Center in Omaha, the only National Cancer Institute-designated cancer center in Nebraska, provides the best in science and clinical practice. Through collaboration between the UNMC’s Oncology/Hematology Division and our hospital partner, Nebraska Medicine, patients experience personalized care based on the latest scientific research.
Our compensation package is extremely competitive and includes comprehensive benefits, generous employer paid retirement contributions, CME, and paid time off. The successful candidate must be an MD/DO (or equivalent degree) who is board certified/eligible in medical oncology and/or hematology.
Contact Julie M. Vose, M.D., M.B.A. email@example.com with questions. Individuals from diverse backgrounds are encouraged to apply.
988165 Nebraska Medical Center
Omaha, NE 68198 USA
back to top