Staff Hematologist, Stem Cell Transplant/CAR T - City of Hope Phoenix
City of Hope
Stem Cell Transplantation & Cellular Therapy
Phoenix, AZ, USA
MD, DO, Board Eligible, Board Certified
$300,000 or above
July 27, 2023
September 6-November 5, 2023
City of Hope Phoenix (Goodyear, AZ) is seeking a Board Certified or Board Eligible Hematologist to join the rapidly growing transplant and hematology program at our Phoenix site. Our transplant and hematology program is fully integrated for all aspects of the research and clinical mission, and leverages City of Hope’s program leadership and long history of preeminence in stem cell transplant/CAR T. This is a clinically focused staff position and will exclusively support patients with malignant blood disorders.
- A multidisciplinary team of oncologic specialists who collaborate to ensure every patient’s care is individualized to meet his or her needs and treatment goals.
- An opportunity to participate in a growing number of clinical trials.
- A full array of supportive therapies and programs designed to enhance patients’ quality of life, including nutrition, social work, survivorship, rehabilitation, etc.
- State-of-the-art facilities offering private inpatient rooms, dedicated transplant units, and attractive infusion centers with both private rooms and group areas.
- Highly skilled, compassionate support staff working with you to provide an unmatched patient care experience.
- A highly competitive compensation package including a base salary plus productivity and other performance incentives, as well as an opportunity for a sign-on bonus.
- An excellent benefits package, including a generous paid time off plan.
- Potential eligibility for a City of Hope faculty appointment
- Relocation assistance available
- Advanced fellowship training in Stem Cell Transplant/CAR T
- Board-certified or eligible in Hematology
- Must have or be eligible to obtain medical licensure in the state of Arizona
- New fellows, please apply!
Placement within the identified pay range is based on individual and market factors including, but not limited to, experience, education, credentials (including licenses and certifications), geographic location, market competition, skill set (including market availability of required skills), assigned/anticipated job tasks, and level of responsibility. These factors are considered without regard to an individual’s status as a member of any protect group pursuant to federal, state, and/or local law.
City of Hope’s commitment to Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion
We believe diversity, equity and inclusion is key in serving our mission to provide compassionate patient care, drive innovative discovery, and advance vital education focused on eliminating cancer and diabetes in all of our communities. Our commitment to Diversity, Equity and Inclusion ensures we bring the full range of skills, perspectives, cultural backgrounds, and experiences to our work -- and that our teams align with the people we serve in order to build trust and understanding. We are dedicated to fostering a community that embraces diversity - in ideas, backgrounds, and perspectives; this is reflected in our work and represented in our people.
Submit a CV, letter of interest, and 3 professional references to email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org
About the Employer
City of Hope is an independent biomedical research and treatment organization for cancer, diabetes and other life-threatening diseases.
Founded in 1913, City of Hope is a leader in bone marrow transplantation and immunotherapy such as CAR T cell therapy. City of Hope’s translational research and personalized treatment protocols advance care throughout the world. Human synthetic insulin, monoclonal antibodies and numerous breakthrough cancer drugs are based on technology developed at the institution. AccessHope, a subsidiary launched in 2019 serves employers and their health care partners by providing access to City of Hope’s specialized cancer expertise.
A National Cancer Institute-designated comprehensive cancer center and a founding member of the National Comprehensive Cancer Network, City of Hope is ranked among the nation’s "Best Hospitals" in cancer by U.S. News & World Report and received Magnet Recognition from the American Nurses Credentialing Center. Its main campus is located near Los Angeles, with additional locations throughout Southern California, Arizona, Illinois and Georgia.
How to Apply
Submit your CV to email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org !
14200 W. Fillmore Street
Goodyear, AZ 85338 USA
back to top