Hematology Oncology Coverage Needed Near Chicago
Chicago , IL, USA
MD, DO, Board Certified
March 15, 2023
March 16-April 12, 2023
We are seeking a Hematologist/Oncologist to help provide patient coverage in a well established cancer center an hour and a half outside of Chicago with a team of physicians and support staff. The City has Art Museums ,Japanese Gardens, and more with a population over 147,000 people.
We offer competitive pay along with flexible scheduling.
- Clinic’s current weekly schedule: 8 AM - 4:40 PM
- One other full-time oncologist, a full-time radiation oncologist, a dedicated nurse, team lead, manager, infusion nurses, dietician, social worker, nurse navigator.
- EMR system: Epic
- Outpatient care vs Inpatient care: 99% outpatient. Very few inpatient consults. Most patients are able to be seen in our outpatient clinic after discharge
- Patients per day: Approximately 12-15
- Hospitalists handle the admission of patients
- Position has opened because census is increasing
About the Employer
- Site offers Epic training
- Travel costs - lodging, flights, car rental, mileage, fuel etc. if applicable
- Malpractice coverage
Great location with many activities and only 1 hour and a half outside of Chicago.
How to Apply
Office Line: 954-282-6032
3701 FAU Boulevard
Boca Raton, FL 33431 USA
back to top