Hematologist / Oncologist Physician (MD/DO)- Traveling
Traveling, FL, USA
March 14, 2023
March 14-April 14, 2023
Matrix Providers is hiring a Hematologist or Oncologist Physician (MD/DO) to join our team of talented medical professionals to conduct a one-time, non-treatment Veteran Disability Exam throughout the U.S.
- Employment Status: Independent Contractor- PRN
- Compensation: This is an hourly position, paid bi-weekly.
- Schedule: 1-2 days a month up to 8-10 days a year. Depending on the order volume.
Requirements: The Hematologist or Oncologist Physician (MD/DO) must have and meet the following.
- Medical Doctor (MD) or Doctor of Osteopathy (D.O.) with experience in general medicine for all body systems.
- Certified or Board Eligible in Hematology or Oncologist.
- Primary care experience is required.
- Hold and maintain an active and unrestricted license in the specialty field of M.D. or D.O. for the duration of your employment.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Good interpersonal skills and a willingness to be flexible and adapt to changing situations.
- Must possess basic computer skills.
- All on-site staff and contractors must be fully vaccinated per CDC and state guidelines.
- BLS Certified
- Prior VA or compensation exam experience is a plus but not required.
- Certification: Basic Life Support (BLS).
- Review pertinent medical history documentation and provide veterans with one-time, non-treatment compensation and pension exams.
- The MD/DO will capture responses during the exam through web-based examination form(s); all documentation will be completed electronically. Completed exams are sent to the U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs for disability award determinations.
- Standard exams include - musculoskeletal, cardio, and respiratory.
- Ancillaries (X-rays, labs, EKGs, PFTs, ABIs) may be ordered and will be conducted on location or nearby.
Matrix Providers is an equal-opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status. For our EEO Policy Statement, please see https://matrixproviders.com/accessibility-eeo-disclaimer. To learn more about our Benefits Packages, please see https://matrixproviders.com/benefits.
Matrix Providers endeavors to make www.matrixproviders.com accessible to all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the application process, please get in touch with our Recruiting Hotline Number, 1-877-807-8277, TTY LINE, 385-722-8109. This contact information is for accommodation requests only and cannot be used to inquire about the status of applications.
About the Employer
Caring for America’s military family.
Matrix Providers serves government agencies with the commitment to improving performance in the government’s contracted medical staffing system. Founded in 2010 by Dr. Bill Rivard, a retired Army Colonel, Matrix Providers has achieved an unprecedented 99.4% placement rate despite taking on some of the government’s most challenging requirements. Trusted by the Department of Defense, we have consistently received high-quality management and customer service ratings since 2012. With corporate staff covering 4,961 miles and six time zones, we’re never far away in time, place, or commitment.
How to Apply
Email your resume and contact information to email@example.com, or apply directly through the career site link. Please also include where you heard about the job opportunity (ex. American Society of Hematology).
Denver, CO 80202 USA
back to top