Danville, Rockford, IL, USA
August 5, 2022
August 5-December 3, 2022
• Seeking a well-respected, robust oncology/radiation oncology clinic seeking Oncologist/Hematologist!
• H1B visa applications accepted
• Cancer centers located on hospitals campus
• Call will be shared, devoted time for rounds, great work-life balance!
• EPIC EMR
• EEO Employer
• Rockford (85 miles northwest of Chicago)
(40 minutes from Champaign-Urbana, 2.5 from Downtown Chicago, 3 hours from St. Louis!)
• Competitive base salary plus incentives.
• 4 weeks paid vacation, 6 paid holidays and 480 hours sick time/year
• Signing bonus
• Loan repayment options
• Paid occurrence based malpractice, CME, association membership dues
• Health, life, and dental insurance, retirement plan, and paid relocation.
About the Employer
About OSF HealthCare
• An integrated health system owned and operated by The Sisters of the Third Order of St. Francis
which is located in Peoria, Illinois.
• Employs more than 23,600 Mission Partners in 147 locations, including 15 hospitals – 10 acute
care, 5 critical access – with 2,097 licensed beds, and two colleges of nursing throughout Illinois
• The OSF HealthCare physician network employs more than 1,500 primary care, specialists
and advanced practice providers, who are part of the OSF Medical Group.
How to Apply
Please contact or send CV to:
Jenna Hays, OSF HealthCare Physician Recruitment
Contact: (309) 683-8351 | Jenna.R.Hays@osfhealthcare.org
124 SW Adams Street
Peoria, IL 61602 USA
back to top