Hematology-Oncology Opportunity in the Rocky Mountains
Billings, MT, USA
MD, DO, Board Eligible, Board Certified
August 4, 2022
August 4-September 4, 2022
Billings Clinic is seeking a BE/BC Hematology/Oncology physician in Billings to join our multi-specialty group practice within the region’s largest independent health system.
• Full support of cancer services by a multidisciplinary team with nurse navigators, research, data managers, genetic counseling, dietary, supportive therapies
• Close collaboration with Radiation & Gynecologic Oncology
• Research focus with ~18% of patients on clinical & biospecimen trials annually
• Leadership opportunities available
• Phase I-IV clinical trials
• Generous loan repayment
• Welcomes J-1 candidates
• Co-PI with regional NCORP and PI for CCDR component
• Virtual, telehealth & outreach clinics
• Only regional autologous Stem Cell Transplant Program
• QOPI, CoC, FACT, CIBMTR, NAPBC and ACR-certified
• Region’s tertiary referral center with 80+ specialties
• Magnet® recognized for Nursing Excellence since 2006
• Member of the Mayo Clinic Care Network which provides clinical resources and direct access to Mayo Clinic specialists
• Montana named one of the “Top 10 Best States to Work for Doctors” – WalletHub
You can make a difference here. Billings, Montana is located in the magnificent Rocky Mountains. This friendly college community has great schools, safe neighborhoods, 300 days of sunshine and endless outdoor recreation minutes from home.
About the Employer
Billings Clinic is Montana’s largest independent health care system serving Montana, Wyoming and the western Dakotas. A not-for-profit organization led by a physician CEO, Billings Clinic is governed by a board of community members, nurses and physicians. Billings Clinic is an integrated multi-specialty group practice with a 304-bed hospital and Level II trauma center. Billings Clinic has more than 4,700 employees, including more than 590 physicians and advanced practitioners offering more than 80 specialties. Nationally recognized for clinical quality, Billings Clinic is Magnet® designated for nursing excellence and is a member of the Mayo Clinic Care Network.
Every location offers adventures, from sparkling rivers to majestic mountains, awesome outdoor recreation is only minutes from home. Friendly communities have great schools and abundant family activities. Four seasons of sunshine!
Watch our physician video and learn more at www.billingsclinicphysicians.com
How to Apply
Contact: Jessica Ott
1405 S Broadway
Boulder, CO 80305 USA
back to top