Orlando Health Cancer Institute is seeking a hematologist-oncologist to join its Bone Marrow Transpl
Bone Marrow Transplant | Hematology/Oncology
Orlando, FL, USA
Board Eligible, Board Certified
May 25, 2022
May 25-July 25, 2022
Orlando Health Cancer Institute is seeking a hematologist-oncologist to join its Bone Marrow Transplant & Cellular Therapy Program. The Department of Medical Oncology/Hematology/ Orlando Health Cancer Institute fulfills clinical, educational, and research missions through collaborative work across the Orlando Health system, spanning across 5 cancer centers (1 primary downtown location and 4 regionals) and 15 clinical locations. The environment spans a strong community health system that includes subspecialty clinical services across the central Florida region with a strategic plan to include a statewide presence. With more than 25 medical oncologists represent the basic referral for the BMT program and rapid expansion we are recruiting for second transplant/ cellular therapy physician.
- NMDP Large Volume Center
- FACT Accreditation Pending (awaiting inspection)
- Certified CAR-T cell center
- Since the program start in January 2021 the center has performed 47 transplants in the first 14 months (25 allogeneic, 22 autologous)
- Well-staffed cellular therapy lab to support auto, allo (related, unrelated, cord & haplo), CAR-T, TIL therapy
- Clinical Trial Office support
Qualified candidates should have excellent stem cell transplantation/cell therapy training and/or clinical experience in the field with strong interest in clinical research especially in cell therapy. J1 and H1 visa applicants are encouraged to apply.
• Excellent compensation package, opportunity to make more based-on productivity.
• Benefits package includes time away for vacations and conferences, health/vision/dental insurance along with full malpractice coverage, disability coverage, deferred compensation and retirement savings options.
• Generous sign-on bonus with eligibility for an annual bonus.
• No state income tax!
• Greater Orlando offers direct access to Florida’s world-famous theme parks and attractions.
• Our lifestyle options have something for everyone, from the downtown districts for those enjoying a trendy urban flair, to family-oriented communities with top rated public and private schools.
• Ample outdoor activities including large public parks for your kids and pets, hiking and biking trails, abundant lake access for kayaking, fishing and paddle-boarding, with Florida’s beautiful beaches only an hour away.
About the Employer
The Orlando Health Cancer Institute is the only cancer institute in Central Florida to be recognized by the State of Florida as a Center of Excellence. The home of the Orlando Health Cancer Institute is the state-of-the-art Charles Lewis Pavilion, a 220,000 square-foot structure completed in 2003. In addition to 60 private inpatient beds, the 10-story comprehensive multidisciplinary cancer institute contains all ambulatory and other services required for cancer care from diagnosis through all phases of treatment and follow up. Our multidisciplinary team includes board-certified surgeons, medical and radiation oncologists, pathologists, radiologists, nurses, therapists, researchers and counselors.
The Orlando Health Cancer Institute uses a specialized multidisciplinary approach in the treatment of cancer. This offers our patients the best opportunity for an accurate diagnosis and the most effective treatment available.
How to Apply
Please email your CV to:
Dr. Yasser Khaled, Medical Director, Yasser.email@example.com, Cell: 407-697-6931
Dr. Megan Smith, Administrative Director, Megan.firstname.lastname@example.org, Cell: 270-227-3717
Taylor St Gordon
52 W Underwood Street
Orlando, FL 32806 USA
back to top