American Oncology Network
Alexandria, LA, USA
$300,000 or above
September 8, 2021
September 8-October 8, 2021
Central Louisiana Medical Oncology Opportunity!
The largest privately held oncology/hematology group in the country is seeking a full time qualified medical oncologist to join its expanding practice in beautiful Alexandria, LA. Located in the heart of Central Louisiana, this inviting community is a great place to live and work. This facility is seeking a board certified or eligible medical oncologist to join a successful and growing network. This physician will work alongside a full alliance of physicians and seasoned healthcare leaders partnering to ensure the long-term success of community oncology.
· Top of market compensation with a competitive guaranteed salary and productivity bonuses based on wRVUs
· Guaranteed sign-on bonus, relocation assistance package for eligible candidates.
· Full benefits, PTO, malpractice coverage with tail coverage, and much more
· Employed through an industry leading health group. Physician-led and physician-governed medical group
· Flexible Monday-Friday schedule with rotating call coverage.
· Opportunity to be a part of opening and growing a new community-based clinic opening in Summer 2021
· Ability to hire on new staff as needed
· A mix of both hematology and oncology, with a majority being solid tumors of the breast, colon, lung, and prostate
· Visa sponsorship available
· Major healthcare hub for the region
· Plenty of outdoor recreation, including hiking, biking, golfing, and a variety of lake activities
· Excellent public, magnet, and private schools
· Short drives to multiple exciting weekend getaway communities—Shreveport, Baton Rouge, New Orleans, Dallas, and Houston
-Seven figure income potential
-Tremendous growth potential, providing care in an underserved oncology community
-Oncologist selected will see both oncology and hematology
About the Employer
Why Join AON?
-100% Physician Led. Allowing for practice autonomy, where our partnership is collaborative and leveraged as a resource but, ultimately, what gets implemented in the practice is up to you.
Patient First. We are committed to caring for our patients to ensure they receive the best possible experience while under our care. We believe in always placing the patient first.
-Driven by Innovation. We deliver exceptional care driven by innovative clinical research and advanced treatments, including targeted therapies, genomic-based treatment, and immunotherapy.
-In-House Pathology. Our world-class pathologists serve and support you with specialized expertise in oncology and hematology that helps to inform and direct the very best care plan and clinical outcome for each patient.
-In-House Specialty Pharmacy. Both you and your patients benefit from direct immediate access to in-house pharmacists, ensuring quality, safety, and better treatment outcomes.
-Technology-enabled. Sharing a common technology platform helps us work together. A fully integrated EMR provides 24/7 online and mobile access to patients’ health records.
How to Apply
If interested in the position, please email an updated CV to Lexie.Simpson@KornFerry.com
312 South Jefferson Street
Roanoke, VA 24011 USA
back to top